Vision bills itself as the Invisible Computing Company. It is announcing strategic partnerships with augmented reality, wearable technology, and personal performance data.
The additional funding includes investments from Amazon Alexa Fund, PTC, Edge Investments, HiJoJo Partners, and others.
Existing investors NEA, Liberty Global Ventures, Advantech Capital, AME Cloud Ventures, Dolby Family Ventures, Motorola Solutions, and Open Field Capital have also participated.
Mojo Vision is engaging in several strategic partnerships with fitness brands to address the unmet performance data needs of athletes and sports enthusiasts.
Through these strategic partnerships and the market expertise the companies provide, Mojo Vision will explore additional smart contact lens interfaces and experiences to understand and improve the delivery of data for athletes of varying skill levels and abilities.
This significant and sustained growth in the wearable tech market is led by companies that continue to refine and release fitness trackers, smartwatches, smartphone apps, and other wearable devices aimed largely at bettering the user experience for sports and fitness enthusiasts.
However, even though today’s athletes rely on wearable tech, there is a substantial appetite for devices that can better deliver access to real-time data about their performance — 83% of respondents said they would benefit from data in real-time or in the moment.
Mojo calls this experience Invisible Computing. These new investments bring Mojo Vision’s total funding to date to $205 million.
Improving and maintaining ocular health
When it comes to improving and maintaining ocular health, Visio Plex by Progressive Labs is an eye supplement formulated with a diverse blend of vitamins, minerals, and botanicals believed to possibly improve and maintain ocular health. Visio Plex is a comprehensive eye supplement that delivers nutrients essential for optimal visual function and ocular health.
The Visio Plex formula contains:
- Vitamin A. Beta Carotene, which is necessary for night vision and the proper functioning of the cornea and conjunctiva.
- Vitamin C. Ascorbic Acid, which is involved in the maintenance of healthy connective tissue, including the collagen in the cornea.
- Vitamin E. d-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate, an antioxidant that scavenges free radicals, helping to protect cells from oxidative damage.
- Zinc. Zinc Picolinate‚ a mineral that is essential for proper visual function and plays a role in the maintenance of healthy skin, hair, and nails.
- Lutein. Lutein is a carotenoid that acts as an antioxidant and helps to filter harmful blue light.
- Zeaxanthin. Zeaxanthin, a carotenoid that helps to protect the retina from oxidative damage.
- Bilberry Extract. Vaccinium myrtillus fruit contains anthocyanins, flavonoids, and tannins that are believed to support ocular health.
- Green Tea Extract. Camellia sinensis leaf, which is rich in polyphenols, including catechins and epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which are believed to have antioxidant and health-promoting properties.
To help ensure maximum absorption and efficacy, Visio Plex is delivered in a vegetarian capsule that is easy to take on the go. Just take two capsules daily with a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional. With just two Visio Plex capsules per day, you can get powerful support for optimal visual function and ocular health.